Comprehensive Care for Eye Conditions
Excel Optometry provides comprehensive eye care to the Ladera Ranch community. We can treat a variety of eye conditions, ranging from blurry vision to dry eyes and even chronic eye diseases. With the help of our eye specialist, you can take proper care of your eyes for life!
Eye Conditions We Treat
We can treat the following eye conditions to restore your vision, manage your eye health and more.
- Astigmatism. If the cornea or lens of your eye is shaped incorrectly, it can cause blurred vision from astigmatism, which is common in people who have nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- Cataracts. Cataracts cause blurred vision and may require surgery to restore your vision.
- Dry eyes. If your natural tears don’t lubricate your eyes properly, you can suffer from dry eye, which can cause chronic discomfort.
- Glaucoma. Resulting from nerve damage in the eye, glaucoma can affect your peripheral vision and lead to permanent vision loss.
- Myopia and hyperopia. Nearsightedness (myopia) and farsightedness (hyperopia) can both affect your vision and your quality of life. We can help you correct your vision with contact lenses, eyeglasses or even LASIK eye surgery.
- Pink eye. This is an eye infection that requires professional treatment.
- Presbyopia. Difficulty focusing on things close to your eyes is called presbyopia, for which you may need reading glasses.
- Strabismus. This is the term for a “lazy eye” and is treatable.
- Stye. This is a painful inflammation, typically a bump, on the eye due to a clogged pore on the eyelid.
We can also help you treat macular degeneration, pinguecula, amblyopia and keratoconus.
Make an Appointment With an Eye Specialist Today
When you need a professional eye specialist, contact Excel Optometry to make an appointment. Call us today at (949) 429-3333 or request an appointment using our online contact form.